- 365 things I love about France – This blogger finds so many positive things to say about our fair land, I am truly ashamed…yet written with humor and realism.
- Life on la Lune – I enjoy reading this blog about a British writer’s life in France, which seems strikingly similar yet very different from my own.
- One French Word – A beautiful food blog that also make it easy to learn a lot of French culinary terms!
- Taste of Savoie – Another delicious blog with a lot of interesting tidbits about places to go in our corner of France.
- C’est la vie – A newcomer deals with her frustrations and family life in France.
- Long View Hill – I love this writer’s frank approach to sharing her fitness and life challenges.
- Scene by Minerva – Absolutely beautiful photographs of flora and still life captured through this talented photographer’s lens.
- Aimée Cartier’s Blog – Only recently started following this blog but her voice and humor hooked me from the get go.
- Wife After Death – This blog deals with the painful road back to life following the loss of a spouse. Her writing is so good I want to be there for every step!
Fellow bloggers, I know that not everyone will have the time or inclination to participate. Your mission, if you accept, is to follow the Liebster Award rules as outlined in my last post.
Here are your questions:
- Blogging takes so much time that you could be spending doing something else. Why do you choose to blog?
- Who are your favorite writers?
- If you could have any talent, artistic or otherwise, what would it be?
- Do you ever dream of moving to another country and if so, where?
- Where and when do you write?
- What is your preferred form of exercise or sport?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What household chore do you least like to do?
- Picture yourself in a perfect moment of happiness: where are you and what are you doing?
- Let’s raise a toast to your continued to success with blogging – what are you drinking?